See it in Action
Take a quick tour through Composica, view screenshots and see its workflow.
See some of the robust features Composica has to offer to members of the e‑learning development team.
- Rich web-based WYSIWYG authoring environment
- Social Authoring with project blogs, comments, RSS feeds, chats, tagging, task management, team visibility, community dashboards
- Entirely programming-free
- Unique fast-editing approach
- Highly reusable content
- Powerful assessment capabilities
- Social Learning with course blogs, comments, RSS feeds, rating and more, right within the content
- Serious Games - game based learning
- High interactivity - Multi Choice, Drag & Drop, Fill-in, Hot Spots, and other customizable interactions
- Direct and easy import from PowerPoint
- Exciting visual effects and animations
- Dynamic navigation elements
- Automatic bookmarking and state restoration
- SCORM 1.2 / 2004 and PENS conformance
- Publish anywhere, LMS/online/offline/CD
Courses authored in Composica are based on HTML5, and can be accessed using any modern device, desktop or mobile.
No need to install any apps or players.
Experience HTML5 sample courses created in Composica.